DJ Java Decompiler 3.12Free
Gets the accurate source code of Java applications by decompiling complex Java applets and binaries as well as disassembling the CLASS files. Requires a Java SDK installed on your system.
Old versionsSee all
DJ Java Decompiler 188.8.131.52 is written and supported by Atanas Neshkov. It uses the command-line version of JAD as the Decompiling Engine. DJ Java Decompiler is basically a standalone Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP application, which is just appropriate for studying Java bytecode. It is a disassembler and graphical decompiler for Java which is responsible for reconstructing the original source code from the already compiler binary CLASS files that is Java Applets. It allows users to save, edit, print and compile the Java codes generated. One thing you can be assured of is that it is capable of decompiling even complex Java applets and binaries and produce error free accurate source codes. One of the most interesting part of DJ Java Decompiler is that it is not only a Java decompiler and disassembler but is also featured to be a Java editor that uses graphic user interface with syntax coloring. It is easy to use and does not require Java to be installed in your machine.
All you need to do is simply select Open and load the class file that you want to decompile, or just a double clicking on the desired CLASS file will also make the process start and you will be able to view the source code almost instantly. You can even decompile your desired java CLASS files and save them in text or any other format. You are allowed to decompile and disassemble the CLASS files on your system’s hard disk or on any network drive, provided you have a connection and full access rights set to it. Amazing, yet true is that you don’t require having Java Virtual Machine (JVM) or other Java SDK pre-installed. Some of the features that actually make it simple and easy to use application involve drag-and-drop functions for OLE, availability of the right mouse-button pop-up menu in the Windows Explorer. This latest version of DJ Java Decompiler is capable of compiling, running, creating JAR archives and running applets outside the context of a Web Browser, when JDK is installed in your computer. This version of DJ Java Decompiler also allows you to decompile the so called ‘dead’ parts of code.
- Capable of recovering destroyed or dead source code
- Useful while fixing and debugging .class files
- Useful while exploring the source of java runtime libraries
- Excellent method of learning Java and the working procedure of Java VM
- Windows clipboard might get locked and prevent DJ Java Decompiler from accessing the clipboard data in cases while doing development in both eclipse and at the same time having an instance of DJ Java Decompiler
- The DJ Editor is based on RichEdit 1.0 (riched32.dll). So if there is Visual Studio or VB pre-installed on your PC, you might need to place the original riched32.dll in the DJ application folder